SMOKY ROASTED PEPPER SOUP
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes | Serves 4
- 1 x tin of chopped tomatoes
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 red peppers
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 chilli (optional)
- 3 celery sticks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tbsp chipotle chilli paste
- Serve with 4 slices crusty bread
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7. Cut up the peppers and place in a roasting tin with ½ tbsp oil. Roast for 20 minutes.
- While the peppers are roasting, add ½ tbsp oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Chop up the celery, add to the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes. Then add the garlic and chilli (optional) and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, 2 tins full of water, peppers and the stock cube to the saucepan. Simmer for ten minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chipotle paste. Use a blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately with the crusty bread on the side.
Find us at Fenn Farm, Rowsham, Bucks, HP22 4QP.
The farm shop is located on the A418 between Aylesbury and Wing. Parking is available onsite.
Farm Shop & Curiositea Rooms open 7 days a week, Monday – Saturday, 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm. Barn Stores open Tuesday – Sunday.
Frequently Asked Questions
We welcome dogs in our tea room’s outside seating area, however dogs are not currently allowed inside the farm shop.
Bookings are not needed for the tea room, just pop in.
If you have ordered for delivery, this will be delivered within 2 days.
If you have ordered for collection, this will be ready within 2 days. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.