ROASTED VINE TOMATO & SWEET POTATO SOUP
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 35 minutes | Serves 4
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 onions
- 300g cherry vine tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 800ml fresh vegetable stock
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- Serve with 4 slices crusty bread
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C, gas mark 6. Peel and cube the sweet potato and put it in a large roasting tin with the chopped onions, tomatoes, whole garlic cloves and chilli; season and toss with the olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes.
2. Pour in to a large saucepan and add the vegetable stock. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes until the sweet potato is cooked through and then add the smoked paprika. Use a blender until smooth.
3. Serve immediately with the crusty bread on the side.
Find us at Fenn Farm, Rowsham, Bucks, HP22 4QP.
The farm shop is located on the A418 between Aylesbury and Wing. Parking is available onsite.
Farm Shop & Curiositea Rooms open 7 days a week, Monday – Saturday, 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm. Barn Stores open Tuesday – Sunday.
Frequently Asked Questions
We welcome dogs in our tea room’s outside seating area, however dogs are not currently allowed inside the farm shop.
Bookings are not needed for the tea room, just pop in.
If you have ordered for delivery, this will be delivered within 2 days.
If you have ordered for collection, this will be ready within 2 days. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection